Automatic Strapping Machines & Banding Equipment
PolyChem PC1000 Automatic Arch Strapper
The PolyChem Automatic Arch Strapper is the most cost-effective solution for strapping in its class. It offers optimal performance, high cycle speed, and easy maintenance. The PC1000 strapping machine is easy to operate and provides high speed reliability.
- Increase throughput - up to 65 straps per minute.
- Reduced maintenance costs - fewer parts/DC brushless motors
- Experience less downtime - extra long length coils
Standard Features of the Automatic Arch Strapper PC1000
- Cycle Speed is up to 65 straps per minute (depending on arch size)
- German DC brushless motor technology (stepper motors)
- No belt, clutches, or pulleys. 30% fewer parts, less maintenance and fewer items to go wrong
- Waist high quick chance coil and strap feed
- Easy access Operating Control Panel
- Front Foot-Bar Pedal plus movable foot switch
- One piece strap chute
- Sensor controlled heater
- End of coil strap ejector/loop ejector
- Electronic Brake
- Adjustable table height from 32" to 36"
- Lockable Casters
- Choice of arch sizes
PC1000 Strapping Machine Specifications
- Cycle Rate: Up to 65 straps per minute depending on arch and package size
- Package Weight: Up to 100 lbs.
- Strap Tension: Up to 100 lbs.
- Polypropylene Strap: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"; Metric: 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 9mm, 12mm
- Electrical Requirements: 110V 60Hz 1 Phase
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs
CS Packaging stands behind all of the packaging machinery we distribute.
We offer complete personalized support for choosing the right equipment, installing machinery in your facility, operational training, equipment maintenance, and post-purchase customer service of all kinds. If you need anything, your priorities are our priorities!
All CS Packaging service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance. If you experience problems or issues with your equipment, please contact us and we will take all possible measures to make sure the issue is resolved.