Semi-Automatic Pallet Stretch Wrapper
Preferred Packaging PP-983 HP Stretch Film Machine
The PP-983HP stretch film machine is designed for maximum film stretch for efficient stretch wrapping.
- Patented triple knurled roller pre-stretch system
- 225% powdered pre-stretch
- Easy thread design
- Safety door - if opened, machine shuts off
- Heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports.
- Digital control panel with all standard features - easy to use and understand
- Ramp (not included) can be mounted from three sides
- Production Rate: 30-40 Loads Per Hour
- Power Requirements: 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum Load Size: 50” L x 50” W x 85” H
- Maximum Load: 4,000 lbs.
- Turntable: 59” diameter - 3/8” Diamond Plate
- Turntable Drive: 1/2 HP AC Variable Speed 0-12 rpm
- Turntable Drive Method: Heavy Duty Chain ANSI #60
- Turntable Support: Heavy Duty Delrin Roller Assembly
- Film Delivery System: Electro-Mechanical Brake Stretch System Designed to Stretch Film up to 225%
- Machine Dimensions: 108” L x 59” W x 102” H
- Carriage Elevator: Variable Speed 1/2 hp - Drive Belt
- Controls: PLC Control with 10 Program Memory
- Forklift Portable: Yes
- Photo Eye: Will Automatically Seek Height of Load
- Home Position: Turntable Will Automatically Return to Home Position
- C.E. Approval: Exceeds OSHA Safety Standard
- Film Capacity: All Commercial Stretch Film 20” Wide
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1,500 lbs.
Click here for more information on the PP-983HP stretch film machine!
CS Packaging stands behind all of the packaging machinery we distribute.
We offer complete personalized support for choosing the right equipment, installing machinery in your facility, operational training, equipment maintenance, and post-purchase customer service of all kinds. If you need anything, your priorities are our priorities!
All CS Packaging service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance. If you experience problems or issues with your equipment, please contact us and we will take all possible measures to make sure the issue is resolved.